[manjaro-dev] enabling aur searching in pamac by default

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 15:42:17 CEST 2016

hi all
I've been wondering how to enable pamac to search the aur by default so
I can add this to sonar? I know how to enable it in settings of course,
but does pamac create a configuration file? If so, where might it be so
I can copy it into sonar's profile? I've looked in all the obvious
places, ~/.config/pamac and /etc, but I'm not seeing it. If pamac
doesn't use a config file does itm aybe use gsettings? Of course, if
pamac enables the aur by default all of this is moot.