[manjaro-dev] Homepage

Sandra Karuving lumks at ymail.com
Sun Jul 24 14:43:21 CEST 2016

it would be also good to reach new plattform. the KDE itself is active on
"telegram" https://telegram.org/
https://telegram.me/kdenews <- kde newschannel (206 viewer)
https://telegram.me/joinchat/A36wiAYFz1viuMnlvHKfwg <- kde neon group (111
members)
https://telegram.me/kubuntu <- kubuntu news
https://telegram.me/joinchat/BwCsyggaGq1Bt13ltuypkQ <- kubuntu support
also opensuse has some channels but i dont know them right now xD

so it would be good to have also a group on telegram (and a link to this group
on the homepage). since telegram (on desktop) can also use codeblocks, has
upload (up to 1,5GiB) its also a good place to share diskimages on release day
and bla.

it would be a nice place, expecially for the younger generation to share
knowledge in an easy way.

to do that, i think it would be a great idea to form a small "manjaro social
media group". so we can also revive the twitter account and maybe join more
plattforms too - to show that manjaro is something great, not for nerds but
for everyone. 'cause right now manjaro is great but much to shy in its
representation.

Just my two cents