[manjaro-dev] Homepage

Jonathon Fernyhough jonathon at manjaro.org
Sat Jul 23 16:57:49 CEST 2016

I know Wordpress can make some things easier, but unless someone is
actively maintaining it I'd suggest a static generator is the way
forward (whether Jekyll or Hugo or...).

Making the theme fit into a static template it fairly straightforward
but just takes a bit of time.

If Jekyll is used it also means that github.io (or any generic web host)
can be used as a backup.