[manjaro-dev] sonar common package needs attention

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 10:00:44 CEST 2016

hi all
It's finally hear. The day of the sonar release. The only thing that
needs to be done is to split the sonar common package up into
sonar-gnome-common and sonar-mate-common. The users manual files have
been replaced by html files written by our social media manager, Ryan
eversole. They're already in the proper place, in desktop
settings/shared/doc/sonar, replacing the open document files that used
to be there. The reason I'm requesting a split of the package is because
the users guide has desktop specific information about managing internet
connections and I want to make sure only the correct users guide ends up
on the images I build. I hate to ask this on short notice, but I can't
find the sonar common package anywhere to change it myself or I think I
could do it. I can't find a pkgbuild or indeed the folders and files
that make up the package so I'm stumped. I'm exhausted though, so it's
time for a nice long nap. Does anyone mind helping me?