[manjaro-dev] sonar audio tutorials packages needed

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:11:11 CEST 2016

hi
I think packages might be a lot of overhead at this point, but I could
commit the audio files into the skel folders of our desktop settings,
and add a desktop icon so that new users can play each part by clicking
on a desktop icon. The only problem with this is that I don't think git
handles such large files very well. When I tried to commit some changes
to sonar's desktop settings with the audio files in place, git all but
froze requiring me to terminate it, so I'm not sure what to do. I might
be able to make a package if that's what we decide should be done. It
might take a little while but I might be able to manage it.