[manjaro-dev] sonar audio tutorials packages needed

Simon Eigeldinger simon.eigeldinger at vol.at
Mon Jun 20 18:04:58 CEST 2016

Hi,

i have the links here as well if you want oggs:

Gnome:
part 1:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1598766/sonar_gnome_tutorial_01_install.ogg
part 2:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1598766/sonar_gnome_tutorial_02_gnome_desktop_start_screen_wifi_updating_installing_removing_listing_software_terminal_orca_settings.ogg
Mate:
part 1:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1598766/sonar_mate_tutorial_01_install.ogg
part 2:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1598766/sonar_mate_tutorial_02_mate_desktop_start_menu_wifi_updating_installing_removing_listing_software_terminal_orca_settings.ogg

I don't know if its a good idea to pack around 500 mb of data to the
image though i guess we are now over 2 gb we could go even higher.
i don't know if its a good iea to leave it on dropbox either and getting
it everytime from there so we  might do something.

greetings,
simon