[manjaro-dev] thus 0.9.5 still hangs in sonar install.

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 01:56:25 CEST 2016

hi
Oh boy. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that I was frustrated with you guys.
It's mostly because the last piece before I can release sonar is a
working installer. I'd really like to use calamares since  you guys have
switched over to using it. I completely understand about being
overworked, I'm usually overworked every day lol. There is a little
frustration with it but only because I can't figure out what's cauding
the hang. Calamares is proving harder than I thought to make accessible
there's an email I wrote yesterday that explains what's going on. What
should I try next? I don't want to rush anyone because sometimes we're
just so busy we can't be rushed. Should I file an issue on github? Work
with teo on calamares? What's weird about calamares is that if you run
it as your normal user, EG as kendell, it's completely accessible but it
can't get root access to do some of the things it needs to do but won't
install. So I'm kind of stuck. Calamares is clearly the way to go as far
as installers are concerned, and it can do some things thus cannot, like
installing alongside and encryption of your whole disk.