[manjaro-dev] sonar audio tutorials packages needed

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 09:58:55 CEST 2016

hi
I'm attaching a text document with the urls of the tutorials. I quickly
figured out that adding them to the desktop settings git repo wasn't
going to work out. Plus, I didn't feel right about putting a couple
hundred mb up on github, and in our desktop settings repo without
someone's approval. The mate tutorials will need to be converted to ogg
files before packaging, if anyone wants to package it, it's not by any
means critical. I can put them into a folder and add a desktop icon for
them if needed. I've already created the needed files, so if no one
wants to package the audio tutorials it's no big deal.
Text file with urls attached.