[manjaro-dev] a couple of minor issues I need help with

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sun May 29 04:18:38 CEST 2016

hi
I haven't tried that yet, but I'm doing that now. I won't be able to use
it unless I add orca, which I can easily do. There will be a little bit
of a size difference because sonar  contains a lot of software. But just
before the efitools replacement of prebootloader, the mate image was
topping out at 1.8 gb, so it can't be the amount of software. It might
have jumped to 1.9 gb since I've added a couple of artwork and
screensaver packages, but not 2.1.