[manjaro-dev] two packages I need help building for 32 bit

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Tue May 24 13:29:01 CEST 2016

hi all
I've just updated espeak for 64 bit. I haven't pushed the packages to
the repo yet though, and I'll wait until the 32 bit packages build
properly. Espeak depends on the package pcaudiolib, which builds
successfully for 32 bit, but when running the command "sudo buildpkg --c
-w -a i686 -p espeak, the build process goes on for a while and then
errors out. The exact errors I don't have off hand but I can get them.
The jist I got by looking at them is that make is looking for some
pulseaudio libs and not finding them. It could be that pcaudiolib needs
to be built first, I'm not sure. I'm just about to sleep now. Would some
people mind trying to build espeak and pcaudiolib for 32 bit while I'm
asleep. I don't expect the problem to be solved for me. If you can build
it, tell me what to do and I'll fix it and upload the packages, both 32
bit and 64 bit at the same time so I don't accidentally forget to upload
32 bit packages lol.