[manjaro-dev] calamares, what to do?

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sat May 14 05:25:09 CEST 2016

hi
I've just filed the issue against calamares at:
https://calamares.io/bugs/browse/CAL-371. I hope I didn't sound too
harsh in my description, I was trying to be as clear as I could, not
criticize you guys hard work, it's a fantastic installer, especially the
branding options. Best linux installer I've ever seen and I've seen some
good ones.