[manjaro-dev] mate 1.14 released, should we wait on arch?

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Fri May 13 10:27:57 CEST 2016

hi all
I just read on the mate website, mate-desktop.org that mate 1.14 was
released in april. It's been over a month, and archlinux hasn't caught
up yet. I'd like to start building an alpha mate image to test 1.14 out,
but I don't want to burden the rest of you guys. Should I just wait for
arch to catch up or should I try to update all of the mate packages to
1.14? This is a daunting task and I'm not sure I'm capable of it just
yet. If you guys decide that I should wait on arch, I'll just flag the
mate packages out of date so they know to update them.