[manjaro-dev] help needed with gnome's dconf settings

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Tue May 10 10:03:55 CEST 2016

hi
I didn't even know that was an option. I've removed gnome from my system
so it's no longer installed, but I'll bet the dconf settings are still
there. I'll try that, but I'll still likely need help from an expert to
make sure I don't break anything since the desktop settings are plain
text, and dconf keys are very particular. If you're off by even a little
stuff won't work.