[manjaro-dev] a problem with our sonar mate settings package

Bernhard Landauer oberon at manjaro.org
Mon Apr 18 00:39:39 CEST 2016

This problem exists with all of our desktop-settings-packages when you
install them on a system that has been created before the existence of
the settings packages.
At that time the files in /etc/skel where delivered by
manjaro-tools-iso-profiles - so they are pre-installed and not tracked
as owned by a package by pacman.
In this transitional period now people with older installs have to
remove their /etc/skel folder manually before installing the settings
package.
Maybe the easiest to do it from the terminal:
sudo rm -rf /etc/skel

regards
Bernhard