[manjaro-dev] Fwd: OSDN Proposal for Manjaro Linux

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 08:18:22 CEST 2016

hi
I can't comment on the malware accusation because I don't know one way
or the other, but I have had lots of issues with sourceforge, to the
point where i would desperately like to use anything else. But since
we're part of manjaro now, I use what you guys use. I'm starting to get
pointed questions from some of our new members. Things like most
"serious" software programs don't use sourceforge, etc etc. I can't say
whether that's true or not but I've had to delay iso images by weeks a
few times, thankfully not recently, because sourceforge has been down in
the past.