[manjaro-dev] new tintin alteraeon package needed

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 05:31:39 CEST 2016

hi all
Tux has reworked his sound and trigger pack for the alter aeon mud
(multi user dungeon) for the tintin++ mud client. I've already changed
the pkgbuild in the community repo to match. The sounds and music are no
longer shipped with the pack, but downloaded when needed while you're
playing, greatly reducing the size of the pack. It's gone from 79m when
installed to 264k. I can't remember who's maintaining the package in
community, but would you mind pushing out an update? I've added this to
sonar by default because of this update, so  anyone who's blind now has
an accessible mud client with one of the most popular blind muds
available right from the flash drive.