[manjaro-dev] confusion over gconf settings

Bernhard Landauer oberon at manjaro.org
Fri Mar 25 00:53:18 CET 2016

Hi Kendell!
I was able to find some errors in your overrides.
Some of the paths need to be without "desktop", so for example
org.mate.background instead of org.mate.desktop.background, and so on.
Also the string values nees single quotes.
I will correct everything I found and then push it to desktop-settings
and build the package again.
I will notify you when it's ready - maybe lets try it first in unstable
and the when it is fine we'll push it on.
greetings
Bernhard