[manjaro-dev] [100% occur problem]After update my Debian testing version, the GRUB to choose OS changed and can't login manjaro

nsynet nsynet at qq.com
Thu Mar 3 16:20:07 CET 2016

Hi all,

I find a problem and find register to manjaro's forum is too slow, so I email to you :

 my computer installed windows xp,debian testing and manjaro, and when I update the Debian testing to latest update, then I restart computer, I find the GRUB to choose OS changed by debian, and I enter to manjaro ,find can't enter manjaro, for detail please see the photograph. I meet this problem twice, last time I install manjaro again, and this time I meet the problem again,maybe I need to install manjaro again.