[manjaro-dev] Fwd: Re: Manjaro and LQ

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Thu Mar 3 19:19:26 CET 2016

FYI

Betreff: Re: Manjaro and LQ
Datum: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 12:50:35 -0500
Von: Jeremy <jeremy at linuxquestions.org>
An: Philip Müller <philm at manjaro.org>, Roland Singer <roland at manjaro.org>

Hello,

Just wanted to touch base on this. We've had a minor policy change at
LQ, and as I result we have created a Manjaro forum. No participation
is required and we do note that the forum does not have any official
participation. That said, if you ever decide you'd like someone to
participate, just let us know and we'll make an announcement, update
the forum description and give that person a custom usertitle.
Congrats on the continued success of Manjaro.

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/manjaro-119/

--jeremy