[manjaro-dev] manjaro-tools 0.11.3 and iso profiles directory

Simon Eigeldinger simon.eigeldinger at vol.at
Fri Mar 4 21:40:20 CET 2016

Hi Phil,

Just tried to build an iso.
after a while i get this error.

i tried it with sonar-isolinux and manjaro-isolinux.

buildiso reports:

==> Prepare [manjaro/iso/isolinux]
   -> Copying [isolinux] ...
cp: cannot stat '/usr/local/share/manjaro-tools/isolinux/*': No such
file or directory
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in make_isolinux().
     Aborting...

the directory doesn't exist so it shows me a warning.
so it seems it looks for something it can't find.

packages and iso profiles are up to date.

greetings,
simon