[manjaro-dev] manjaro-tools 0.11.3 and iso profiles directory

Simon Eigeldinger simon.eigeldinger at vol.at
Fri Mar 4 21:13:40 CET 2016

Thanks phil.
This is what i was also editing.
the other in /etc/manjaro-tools/manjaro-tools.conf seems not to like it
when i enter there the same dir to the iso profiles repo dir.
but when its enough to change
/home/[user]/.config/manjaro-tools/manjaro-tools-iso-profiles.conf
then its ok.

btw thanks for all the quick replys.
awesome that one of the main devs of a distro is always so quick in helping.

greetings,
simon