[manjaro-dev] re-added gparted to extra

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 11:40:05 CET 2016

hi all
I recently saw that gparted was removed from the extra repository. I
have reverted the commit and readded it, for the following reasons. The
remaining gui partition manager, partitionmanager, remains inaccessible
to orca users because it is written in qt and thus has lots of unlabeled
controls, so we need an alternative. I have gparted on the sonar live
images in case any partition management or rescue is needed. I hope I
didn't misstep, but I feel this is justified because we are still stuck
on thus until calamares is accessible enough to use, and I believe thus
uses gparted to do it's partitioning.
Thanks
Kendell clark