[manjaro-dev] a couple of packages my users want

Bernhard Landauer oberon at manjaro.org
Mon Feb 15 23:38:13 CET 2016

Hi Kendell!

I can take care of the two packages. The veracrypt license looks fine to
me. TrueCrypt is obsolete. I like to use zulucrypt, which is also in the
AUR, but I don't know about accessibility of that one. In any case it
looks like veracrypt is being well maintained, so looks like a good choice!

with kind greetings
Bernhard - which is spelt B-e-r-n-h-a-r-d by the way ;) but the fact
that you keep spelling my name with a 'u' just tells me that espeak
seems to be doing a good job for you in pronouncing it correctly ;) :D