[manjaro-dev] [Capella] Release schedule

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Tue Dec 1 22:44:10 CET 2015

Hi all,

as I start my vacation from the 7th of December I've some time to plan
and develop for Manjaro a little more. However I'll be also out for
skiing and other stuff than just hacking and coding. So here we go for
the release schedule:

Release schedule

15.12-rc1 - First release candidate of Capella (based on stable)
Due by December 7, 2015

15.12-rc2 - Second release candidate of Capella (based on stable)
Due by December 14, 2015

15.12
Due by December 22, 2015

Would be nice to know if Calamares will make it before the final
release. The current git-snapshot is already stable and ready to be used
so far as I know it.

First feedback we will get next Monday. Also Roland Singer is hard
working on the new homepage, which should be released also this December
to the public. Fingers crossed it all plays out as planned ;)

greez
Phil