[manjaro-dev] sonar mate profile

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sun Nov 29 14:32:33 CET 2015

Ok, I found some time and also found some issues. We have updated
'manjaro-tools' in our development branch to fix some issues. So I
tested your profile with the current 'manjaro-tools-git' package.

Here is what I found and fixed:

[profile.conf] fix typos - these prevented some config loading
[mate] add missing theme packages - by default it looked ugly
[mate] remove double audio applet - you don't need two applets for the
same job
[misc] fix installer icons - stuff changed, so I fixed them
[mate] update dconf for gnome-terminal change - since you changed the
default terminal I had to fix some small additional tasks to get the
desktop working again.

I'm building now another ISO for personal testing. Feel free to do the same.