[manjaro-dev] 1. sonar mate profile (kendell clark)

ringo de kroon ringodekroon at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 12:13:43 CET 2015

Hi,

i have manjaro-mate under my wing, i think you use some override correct ?

For that i have made some package for my own. its the gschemas.compile
.. if its not correct probably does not load intoo the desktop.

sudo glib-compile-schemas /usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas

if you enter tty like right-host+ctrl+f2 as example

but for that i made a package with all my overrides ,

this is example :
https://github.com/manjaro-nl/manjaro-mate-desktop-settings

im not so used to git, but will see, and made a pkgbuild of that and a
install that compiles the Glib-compile-schemas. on my side it goes intoo
the desktop.

somehow without this it didnt  override proper i gues