[manjaro-dev] general feedback (missing)

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Tue Nov 3 22:03:48 CET 2015

Am 03.11.2015 um 21:06 schrieb Li Ming:
> lock screen not fucntional on menu manjaro xfce
> lock screen not fucntional in power settings menu
> pwr settings switch user cuts monitor upon re-login
>
> manual override in process.
>
> lock screen not functional w/ pm-utils install
>

> 'you are houston ready for take off gentlemen.' (and or ladies included)
>
> great thanks
>

> *libre office dictionary not functional at all. horrible. libre office
> is 5.0
> manual install required

Hi Li,

I assume english is not your first language. I quite don't get all your
issues here. The installation media is just how we think Manjaro should
look like. Not all functions we might have tested on all possible systems.

If you want to change settings we might be able to point you into the
right directions. Mostly those settings are default and adjusted by the
desktop environment as we plan to be close to the vanilla settings.

kind regards
Phil