[manjaro-dev] Some a11y problems with THUS installer with need fixing future

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Wed Sep 30 18:07:45 CEST 2015

Hi Attila,

thx for the patch. However our focus is more or less only on our new
installer Calamares. With future QT releases this will also come support
for several screen readers. With Thus we just go as the current status is.

Sure Antergos is still developing Cnchi, the installer Thus is based on
further. Gnome also gets more and more accessable, even for inpared
people. If you want to give more love for Thus in this regard it is
fine. We are not against it, but soon or later we will replace that
software.

greez
Phil