[manjaro-dev] Liblouis Python3 binding producing traceback error message

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Sat Aug 15 13:04:25 CEST 2015

Hi Philip,

Thank you your answer.
If perhaps future need building Manjaro side with Liblouis 2.6.4 release
because the update happening slower with Arch side, enough to I doing a
pull request from a forked repository to the
github.com/manjaro/packages-extra repo with my updated PKGBUILD file?
I have got Github account, so this is not problem if this is simpler the
developer community
I will testing the Liblouis 2.6.4 release with now doed PKGBUILD file my
local system after the 2.6.4 release is publicated.
If everithing working good the 2.6.4 release with Orca side, what
simpler to send the update request?
The pull request or attaching this list the PKGBUILD file?

Hopefully future not need building Manjaro side with Liblouis package.

Attila