[manjaro-dev] Liblouis Python3 binding producing traceback error message

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sat Aug 15 12:36:46 CEST 2015

Hi Attila,

it always depends who is maintaining that package. Sometimes we
temporally build some packages to fix issues before upstream (in this
case Archlinux) does it. We from Manjaro want to have happy users ;)

I've to check if this fix will be included to 2.6.4 release and if
upstream adopts the fix. If not, we will continue to rebuild this
package. And yes, you have to update the PKGBUILD for every new version.