[manjaro-dev] Fwd: CUPS

philm at manjaro.org philm at manjaro.org
Mon Feb 23 12:43:53 CET 2015

Do we have some input on that matter?

-------- Originalnachricht --------
Betreff: CUPS
Datum: 2015-02-23 11:36
Von: "r1chy c at nello" <superichy at gmail.com>
An: support at manjaro.org

  Hi Philm Guru, sorry for writing here... but I don't find anything
according to my problem in the forums:

  CUPS fails when I want to add a Wireless printer... It can find and
show it, the installation begins perfect... when it is looking for the
driver, I have the following message:
  "PRINTER DRIVER LIST CAN NOT BE OBTAINED
  SUCCESS"

  You can see some screenshots at the end of this thread (Spanish);

http://gnulinuxvagos.es/topic/3978-servicio-cups-no-funciona-antergosarchlinux/
[1]

  On localhost:631 I see CUPS 2.0.1 running correct...
  I have two computers with Manjaro XFCE 0.8.10 and 0.8.11 updated to the
latest stable repos... I did what the Wiki says about the new version of
CUPS...
  Could you help me?

  I'm waiting Manjaro 0.9 for installing in a third computer... thanks
for your effort and quality, good week,

  Richy, Argentina - Santa Fe

Links:
------