[manjaro-dev] [Calamares] Roadmap for 2015

philm at manjaro.org philm at manjaro.org
Tue Jan 20 15:31:42 CET 2015

Hi Teo,

we have all the time you need. Calamares itself is in a great shape as
it is now.
Sure there are still some issues we have to solve. Regarding the
versioning of
Calamares itself I see no issues there. I already do that in my
manjaro-branch.

Currently you have 0.17.0 in Master. I called it now 0.17.7. With Pre2 I
might
bump it to 0.18.0 or so. Slideshow and Final-Summary page should be
included by
then. I think tarballs are not needed. I use git-snaps anyways.

For us it is no pressure to release 0.9.0 in one or two months. We can
relate
it completely on Calamares' Roadmap. Additionally Netrunner might need
to relate.

I'll watch github for any progress and also try to push some of our
develpers
to some problems we may can fix.

kind regards
Phil