[manjaro-dev] trying to update plasma 5 iso: calamares error (bad source)

Lane Wiscombe lane.wiscombe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 08:07:46 CET 2015

I had made an issue on github about this error and philm first said,

"Second issue is related to your profile, which is not yet supported by
manjaro tools"

then said later,

"By default we ship Calamares with this unpackfs.conf. The script is editing
it on bootup thru livecd script. Before you start calamares, please check the
content. The default conf is just a place-holder. There is never a root image.
And installing calamares on a live-session should keep the conf which was
modified on bootup"

I think he saying that the calamares unpackfs.conf is suppose to update on
boot thru livecd script and it doesn't look like it is or am i missing
something? He closed the issue without confirmation of anything and I still
get the error..

https://github.com/manjaro/manjaro-tools/issues/29

http://imgur.com/5YBlFIi

Forums: referance: https://forum.manjaro.org/index.php?topic=19565.0