[manjaro-dev] trying to update plasma 5 iso: calamares error (bad source)

philm at manjaro.org philm at manjaro.org
Wed Jan 14 09:14:01 CET 2015

Hi Lane,

did you checked the file you have on your disk? Do you have any other
file in etc? Livecd-Script only modifies our file in share folder
(/usr/share/calamares/modules/unpackfs.conf). I already pointed you to
the lines which are handling to edit the needed file. Before you start
Calamares please verify if livecd-script has edited your config file.
_root-image_ and _desktop-image_ are just place-holders and need to be
replaced, otherwise you get the issue you're having. There should be no
file in etc as it overrides share config files.

As I've no issue with my profile and the code looks fine, it seems to me
a problem with your profile only.

kind regards
Phil