[manjaro-dev] next pacman

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sat Jan 3 10:45:54 CET 2015

Yeah, the update to pacman 4.2 we have to do some manual changes. I
still collect them to do a proper sync-first option for manjaro-systems.

Anyway, starting with pamac 2.1 we have now empty change summaries:
https://github.com/manjaro/pamac/issues/14

Seems we have to check if we missed some within libalpm.9.