[manjaro-dev] contact

Ramon Buldo rbuldo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 21:06:03 CEST 2014

Probably pekwm fault, played a little with it and it seems that pekwm
doest like that the locale is set "LANG=tr_TR.UTF-8".

What I recommend is to install ManjaroPek in another language and then
set the locale to tr_TR
sudo localectl set-locale LANG=tr_TR

Also you may want to report this bug to upstream.