[manjaro-dev] [Manjaro Linux Support] CLI installer doesn' t format in 0.8.11pre3

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Mon Aug 25 23:19:00 CEST 2014

Hi Marc,

I'm open for all improvements. As of now lvm has a low priority. The
testing-installer in our cli version is old and might not work anymore
properly. As long as it installs in normal way it is fine with me.

We are more focused on our new graphical installer Calamares, that's why
we didn't maintained the cli-version for a longer time.

Thx for testing it anyway, though.

kind regards
Phil