[manjaro-dev] Fwd: New Personal Message: Kernels

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Mon Aug 25 11:26:49 CEST 2014

First of all: 3.12.20 is way old. Released Jun 09, 2014. So we have at
least 5 point-releases in between. A bisect is needed to find it. Also
3.12.27 is about to be released soon. Might been even today. So I'll
keep 3.11.10.15 for a while but not for long. As I don't have to build
anymore of these kernels in that series it is called now EOL for sure. I
might update extramodules if needed but nothing more. Same goes for the
3.15-series as of now.

I don't know if we should drop them with the release of Manjaro 0.8.11
or keep them a little longer. Speaking of Manjaro 0.8.11. Pre3 is now
online. I added the steam-native stuff and other fixes you put in. So
any feedback is appreciated.