[manjaro-dev] Fwd: [Manjaro Linux Support] Problems with MenuLibre and MuPDF

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sat Aug 23 16:47:43 CEST 2014

Do we have any input in this one?

Betreff: 	[Manjaro Linux Support] Problems with MenuLibre and MuPDF
Datum: 	Fri, 22 Aug 2014 23:53:47 +0000
Von: 	Leandro <seraphim.astaroth at gmail.com>
An: 	support at manjaro.org

From: Leandro <seraphim.astaroth at gmail.com>
Subject: Problems with MenuLibre and MuPDF

Message Body:
Hi, I wanted to report a few issues with two programs:
1) MenuLibre. After modifying some entries of the whisker menu with it the logout function stopped working until I switched to a different display manager (I had mdm).
2) MuPDF. It installs correctly via pacman but a launcher is not created in the whisker menu and when open a pdf from the terminal with it only the function to change pages is available.
My system specs are: kernel 3.14.15-1 manjaro 0.8.1.10 64 bit edition.

Nevertheless, congratulations for your excellent os. Regards, Leandro.

--
This mail is sent via contact form on Manjaro Linux http://manjaro.org