[manjaro-dev] [Manjaro Linux Support] Update damaged Manjaro

Jonathon Fernyhough jonathon at manjaro.org
Fri Aug 15 10:31:47 CEST 2014

This sounds like a bit of an edge-case. I don't know if anyone has
reported anything similar on the forum, but I've had similar issues with
previous Ubuntu Development versions when e.g. GDM was updated. All I
needed to do was reboot again.

It would probably be useful for him to post the issue in the forum,
along with his system information, and actually get the issue diagnosed.