[manjaro-dev] libgphoto2 issue fixed in our repos

Rob McCathie korrode at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 09:47:01 CET 2014

Hi Guys,

Just an FYI - I've just pushed a fixed libgphoto2 package
(libgphoto2-2.5.3.1-1.1) into unstable and testing, and will fast
track it to stable in just a day or two.
The fix resolves the issues these users are experiencing:
http://forum.manjaro.org/index.php?topic=10857.0

It's an extremely simple fix and is virtually guaranteed to cause no
problems, only resolve the bug.

There is already a bug report in Arch's bugtracker:
https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/39024

Once Arch have fixed it too i'll ensure we go back to using the
upstream Arch package, not my fixed one.

Regards,
Rob.