[manjaro-dev] archlinux and manjaro-development

Klearchos-Angelos Gkountras kag at grrlz.net
Wed Jan 29 20:57:27 CET 2014

Hi , in my system i am using only archlinux [1] . I like that distro but
I want to contrubute also on Mate CE of manjaro

I see that Phill made that post on forums [2]

The main question is .. Will i get some conflicts that I am using Arch
or  the best idea is to use virualbox with manjaro ?

Thanks for your time :)

[1] because i want to have complete control of my system and to update
    when it's possible and not with one - two days delay  ( if i
    install manjaro i will move to unstable branch)
[2] http://forum.manjaro.org/index.php?topic=2709.0
--
Klearchos-Angelos Gkountras
--------Contact info-----------