[manjaro-dev] Manjaro Netbook Edition

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Thu Jan 9 18:20:01 CET 2014

Hi Rob,

since I have a netbook I'll install your edition to that machine and
test it thru. I assume you use XFCE as desktop, so it is fine to use
that. Thus only supports the desktop images and it has nothing to do
with the tagging. I can modify manjaroiso to use a netbook tag but the
images you shouldn't change. Will look into it when I find time. For
now: nice work.

Phil