[manjaro-dev] Fwd: Re: Adding new user & MDM problem

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Fri Jan 3 12:53:20 CET 2014

Please use the attached custom.conf from my previous e-mail. Otherwise
you have to modify your include line:

Include=piotr,bernadetta

 From the /usr/share/mdm/defaults.conf

#MinimalUID=100
# Users listed in Include will be included in the face browser and in the
# mdmsetup selection list for Automatic/Timed login.  Users should be
separated
# by commas.
#Include=
# Users listed in Exclude are excluded from the face browser and from the
# mdmsetup selection list for Automatic/Timed login.  Excluded users
will still
# be able to log in, but will have to type their username.  Users should be
# separated by commas.
#Exclude=bin,daemon,adm,lp,sync,shutdown,halt,mail,news,uucp,operator,nobody,mdm,postgres,pvm,rpm,nfsnobody,pcap
# By default, an empty include list means display no users.  By setting
# IncludeAll to true, the password file will be scanned and all users
will be
# displayed except users excluded via the Exclude setting and user ID's less
# than MinimalUID.  Scanning the password file can be slow on systems with
# large numbers of users and this feature should not be used in such
# environments.  The setting of IncludeAll does nothing if Include is
set to a
# non-empty value.
#IncludeAll=false