[manjaro-dev] [Manjaro Linux Support] Touchpad Scrolling and Pulse audio system

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sun Dec 8 10:49:51 CET 2013

Hmm, interesting issue on your end. Can you test the older release
0.8.7.1 also to see if it has the same issue? Also I'm working on a XFCE
minimal install-media you can find in my testbuild project at
sourceforge, which has newer packages.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/manjarotest/files/0.8.8/0.903/

kind regards

Phil