[manjaro-dev] Spammer on forums

Rob McCathie korrode at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 03:39:40 CET 2013

Knock knock list, anyone awake?

There's spam ahoy on the forums atm, I forum PM'd handy because I know he's
same/similar timezone as me so figured he's most likely to be around, but
figured i'll ping the list too, here's copypasta of what I sent to handy:

--------

handy if you're around mate probably wanna come ban this user on the forums:
http://forum.manjaro.org/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=4522

It's interesting that the repeated post isn't typical spam, but something
supportive of gay rights and marriage equality... even makes me wonder if
this is some stupid attempt to have you delete such posts so a troll can
then start making some claim about discrimination against homosexuals from
the Manjaro administration... probably not, just it's a very odd type of
spam.

--------