[manjaro-dev] pamac stuck

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sun Nov 24 16:14:39 CET 2013

OK, pamac package is now in version 0.9.0 which I tested to been working.
I additionally created pamac-aur which is the latest git snapshot of
pamac. We will merge those packages when pamac-aur is ready. Until then
we keep pamac package at 0.9.0 and might update translations.

Soon or later we will fix all issues. Everybody who wants to test should
switch to pamac-aur.