[manjaro-dev] pamac stuck

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sun Nov 24 12:58:57 CET 2013

Hmm, seems this is a showstopper bug. So it was good that I uploaded it
as 0.8.8-rc4.
Seems on a fresh installation pamac stucks at refreshing its own
database. When you have an older version installed you won't find this bug.

@Guillaume: this happens on the XFCE and also on the Openbox Editions.
Can you check why that is?