[manjaro-dev] [0.8.8] Release Candidate 3

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sat Nov 16 17:10:19 CET 2013

Thx for your testing.

Check the packages. I think you have *xfdesktop 4.11.1* installed from
unstable.
http://forum.manjaro.org/index.php?topic=8440.0
To get XFCE 4.11.1 work I've to update my manjaroiso profiles. Like that
I attached ...

This is needed:

       <property name="monitorDVI-I-1" type="empty">
         <property name="workspace0" type="empty">
           <property name="last-image" type="string"
value="/usr/share/backgrounds/xfce/manjaro.jpg"/>
           <property name="image-style" type="int" value="5"/>
         </property>
       </property>
     </property>
     <property name="single-workspace-mode" type="bool" value="true"/>
     <property name="single-workspace-number" type="int" value="0"/>

So I have to see how to implement it correctly ...

Before building you should have switched to testing on your host PC:

*sudo pacman-mirrors -g -b testing*

kind regards

Phil