[manjaro-dev] [0.8.8] Release Candidate 3

Rob McCathie korrode at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 16:58:44 CET 2013

Burned the ISO to a DVD and booted from it confirming the recent syslinux
issues are addressed.
The new layout and splash screen are nice on the eyes.
I noticed an Xfce wallpaper is in use, not a Manjaro one.
I installed using Thus doing manual partitioning. One thing I really want
to comment on: Nice fookin work with Thus, it really looks good and for the
type of install I just performed worked perfectly. (Which was noting
special, just BIOS-MBR with manual partition setup.)
Booted into the install, Did notice that on MDM it still says Manjaro 0.8.7.
Logged in, typed this email.
Sadly I gotta sleep now, then i'm not at home again until Monday
afternoon/evening, so can't do any more testing before then. :-\

...but from what I'm seeing - Nice work. 0.8.8 should turn heads.
I'm really looking forward to respining my Netbook edition based on 0.8.8.

Regards,

Rob.